Monday, June 27, 2011

5 years

Just doing a real quick update on us Hansons! On the 17th Johnny and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. It’s crazy how fast time goes by, but then again it seems so long ago. Johnny’s sister Denise took the boys over night for us and we had our first real date since William was born. Dinner, movie, and the night alone. It was Williams first night away from home and I hear he did good. JD of course and a great time. Today JD is with his Aunt Kristy getting spoiled.
JD and William both love the same movie Tangled. At first I might have pushed it on them because I love it but now I’m sick of it. They watch it at least once a day. At least if there’s anything I want to get done all I have to do is pop in the movie and they zone into it.
My sister-in-law Kandy’s brother is getting married in Guatemala and her soon-to-be sister in law is about the same size as me and wanted to know if she could borrow my wedding dress. It was a lot of fun to put my dress on again for pictures but the best part was after two boys I still fit in it. YAY!!!!! So other then that we’ve been a happy little family still waiting for the weather to become summer. Come on Washington the rest of the U.S. gets it. Time for you to get above 75 please!!!!
Just thought this was a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment